Friends and comrades–Join us for our upcoming adventures!
- Eagan Arms Pub Grand Opening: 2.29 from 2:00-4:00pm
- Kieran’s Irish Pub, A Toast to Fitz: 3.2 from 6:00-7:00pm
- Potter’s Shed in Shell Lake: 3.13 from 7:00-10:00pm
- McCormick’s Pub in Wayzata: 3.14 from 2:00-4:30pm
- St. Paul Hotel Irish! Dinner Cabaret: 3.14
- Charlie’s Irish Pub in Stillwater: 3.15 from 8:00pm-12:00am
- Landmark Center: 3.17 from 10:00-10:30am
- Dubliner Pub : 3.17 from 8:00-close
If you are interested in booking us for Spring/Summer events, please email email@example.com and we’ll make arrangements! Much to look forward to, hope we see you out and about! Tell stories to your neighbors and strangers, listen to each other, create sacred space for those your life touches. Take heart, Take root, and Reach out!
If you’ve not yet had a chance, visit sistertree.bandcamp.com to hear our debut/demo album, and come to a performance to pick up our newest album, Banish Misfortune! These are available hand to hand or by mail (ping us on FB or send us a note), and digital distribution is available via email. Hope to catch up with you soon!
SisterTree renders radiant, expansive harmonies for strings and voices, and kick it back with old favorites and downright far-fetched selections grounded in Celtic and Americana Traditions. Roving over the wild and storied landscapes of life, they envibe with the rhythms of sugarplums dropped in the forest. From lilt to throttle, they are Gaia’s sirens atop the scrape of a mountain ridge, awash in an avalanche of symbiotic energies hauled up from the bones of earth to the starlight.
“Somewhere between the woad and the reels, I was dumbstruck by your collective good vibration. I think your sound is absolutely perfectly like the original folkies I used to hear when I was a pup!” ~Martin Furey of The High Kings